Friday, August 19, 2011

1 - 0 - 1 jack wins on disqualification

opponent number two cheated and jack caught him!!

Jack has often suspected that opponents have cheated, when the guy looks lost but then returns from a bathroom break with the perfect move. So it is a good feeling to finally catch one. I'll let Jack describe



How to Attack the French!!. HAHAHA what a dumbass. But it does make you wonder how many other, slightly less stupid cheaters have gotten away with it. It's too bad the people who run these things can't put a little more effort into preventing this, so the honest players don't have to follow their opponents around during breaks. More on this later, including I hope video of the little scumbag trying to explain his way out of it. That video is on my phone and I get 'file too big to transfer' when I tried to upload. Anyway, congratulations to Jack

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment